air source heat pumps
Air Source Heat Pumps in the UK take heat from the air and use it for space heating, and sometimes to heat hot water.
Air Source Heat Pumps are like a fridge in reverse. The fridge takes heat from the food you put in it, and pumps that out, keeping the food cold. The Air Source Heat Pumps take heat from the air and pumps it into your house, to keep it warm.
Air Source Heat Pumps can work at efficiencies 4:1 and higher, but they are not suited to traditional systems in which hot water is pumped around radiators as these require hotter water (up to 80°C) which cannot be achieved efficiently., Badly insulated buildings will also require the pump to work harder consuming more electricity and therefore reduce the CoP of the system.
Air Source Heat Pumps are however well suited to newly built, or well-insulated properties that, especially if they have no mains gas supply. But it is essential that your system be designed correctly.
With the introduction of the Renewable Heat Incentive in 2011, there’s no better time to consider an ASHP.
What are the benefits?
- Reduce your heating bills by up to 70%.
- “Make money” with the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI).
- Upfront payment of £1300 currently available!
- Reduce your carbon emissions by up to 70%.
- Adds value to your property.
- Improve your “Code For Sustainable Homes” rating.Enhanced capital allowances (ECA’s) apply for businesses.
- Carbon Reduction.
- Differentiates you from your competitors, giving you great PR.
- Helps meets corporate social responsibility needs.
- Helps meet your Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC).
Contact Viridis Energie Consultants today on 0845 437 4484 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for independent, impartial renewable energy technology advice.